Powering the ecommerce channels of some of the leading names in the IT industry
We help merge your ERP, CRM, or other business systems with ecommerce for operational efficiency.
- ✔ Multi Distributor Feeds (Price, stock, orders, dispatch)
- ✔ Multi Warehouse
- ✔ ERP - Microsoft, SAP, Sage, Unleashed, Orderwise, Linnworks
- ✔ CRM/Email Marketing - Salesforce, HubSpot, Mailchimp, Ometria
- ✔ Data Enrichment - Icecat, CNET
- ✔ Procurement Portals
Powering Westcoast’s ecommerce channel
Key areas of the project
- Ecommerce sites for UK, France and Data Select
- Integrated PIM - 500,000+ products and over 5 million price variations
- Integrations – product, stock, pricing, orders, returns, invoices/payments of invoices, user specialist reports, quotes/estimates, user multi-account management
- Advanced B2B My Account – Multiple buyers per customer account, View invoice & credit limits order management and order approval
- Advanced Quoting Engine – Perfect for sales team to drive conversion
- Configuration Tools and selectors
“We've been working with Red for a few years now launching a couple of sites, they've been good to work with and always delivered to meet our requirements.”
Senior Developer, Westcoast
Powering The Barcode Warehouse’s ecommerce channel
Key areas of the project
- B2B sales team use ecommerce site as key selling tool
- Enable staff to place orders, negotiate and adjust pricing for inbound and outbound orders
- Customer-specific products, only visible and purchasable by that customer
- Quote creation - create quote, alert user, visible in my account, user can convert online
- Management of multiple sites via one master system
- Enriched B2B self-service portal for customer-specific reports, service updates and returns
“It has been a true partnership with them offering expert advice on top of their robust platform. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.”
Business Development Director, The Barcode Warehouse
Powering Papergraphics' ecommerce channel
Personalised self service B2B Portal
- Customers can view the invoices, download an invoice, track the corresponding order and pay the invoice.
- View payment terms, credit limit, account balance, available credit. outstanding invoices are listed on the homepage to encourage payment.
- Users can download colour profiles which are needed when printing to configure the printer based on the media they are printing onto
White label / Drop ship orders
- Resellers can choose between their own, white label or Papergraphics paperwork
Sales Team use website for Order entry
- Team switched from using Sage ERP to tradeit for order entry due ease and speed.
- - Provided joined up view between Papergraphics and customers ensuring orders are accurate and allowing them to review agreements.
“Above all, this new ecommerce site will free up human resources to be able to be more proactive rather than being transactionally reactive.”
Managing Director, Papergraphics
Empower your sales team by leveraging your ecommerce site.
- ✔ Create quote, unique pricing and valid for period
- ✔ Can see margin when pricing quote, and can add free items
- ✔ Save quote to user account – triggers email alert to user
- ✔ User can convert quote to an order online
Reduce resources with unique customer pricing from a single price list.
- ✔ All customer pricing generated from a single price list
- ✔ Define the discount or markup applied to each customer
- ✔ Apply buffers to ensure items are never over discounted
- ✔ Cater for quantity-based pricing on any product
- ✔ Works with pricing override in the call centre for even more granular control
Get in touch.
Discover how the tradeit ecommerce platform can help your IT business.
- ✔ Proven success in the IT sector, powering online growth
- ✔ Knowledge & experience of the IT industry's unique ecommerce complexities
- ✔ Service your customers more effectively and at a lower cost by empowering them with strategic self-service capabilities
- ✔ Existing integrations with many industry-specific ERPs
- ✔ Integrate with distributors synonymous in the industry and other 3rd parties, extending your product offering and enriching your product data
- ✔ Discover tradeit’s inherent features & flexibility, that don’t rely on apps, extensions or plug-ins for functionality
- ✔ Discuss the integration with your back-end systems to help improve your business’s efficiency & reduce costs.
- ✔ Uncover why many other businesses are turning to Red Technology to power their online growth.
IT Ecommerce News & Insights
The next evolution of B2B ecommerce shaping the IT industry
We talk to Technology Reseller about how tradeit is already delivering next-generation ecommerce to businesses in the IT sector...
Data Direct entrust their B2B ecommerce to tradeit
Printer and copier distributor replatform to the Uk's leading B2B ecommerce platform...
Westcoast expand their online offering through Data Select
The leading IT distributor share their new online portal for all things mobile...
Kestronics opt for tradeit to power their B2B ecommerce
Agile, forward-thinking tech distributor launch online trading with leading B2B ecommerce platform...
Multiple Ecommerce Award nominations for Westcoast
Leading IT Distributor shortlisted for three separate awards...
Westcoast included in the International Track 200
Westcoast have been ranked number 63 in the Sunday Times International Track 200 2018...
Westcoast rebrand and go responsive
UK's leading IT distributor launch new responsive design on tradeit...
Westcoast expands international ecommerce channels
Leading IT distributor moves into France with the tradeit ecommerce platform...
The Barcode Warehouse launch new responsive design
The Barcode Warehouse upgrade their tradeit ecommerce platform and launch a new responsive design...