Microsoft Dynamics Navision and the tradeit ecommerce platform
Through tight integration between the tradeit ecommerce platform and your MS Dynamics Nav ERP system an array of data can be shared. The flexibility of tradeit means that any features or functions of Navision can be replicated online using data that is shared between the two systems. On a basic level this may include pushing customer, product, and pricing information from NAV to tradeit and sending order information and statuses back from tradeit to Navision. However, we have delivered integrations between the two systems with far more complex data being shared, and shared across multiple installations of Navision to a single instance of the tradeit ecommerce platform. This may include, packing slips, wishlists, back orders, product categories & relationships, financial statements, invoices, credit limits & terms, ordering permissions, returns, tax rates, shipping, loyalty points and much more.
- Integrate tradeit with multiple installations of Navision to deliver a truly global, multichannel solution supporting both B2B and retail businesses.
- Process orders and returns from any online channel (B2B, Retail, International) and route them via the correct installation of Navision to keep them separate.
- Push product, category, and relationship information from Microsoft Dynamics Navision to tradeit in order to automatically populate product content ensuring both systems are in sync.
- Make invoices from Microsoft Dynamics Navision available via their ecommerce site allowing customers to settle them online.
- Export order information from the tradeit ecommerce platform to provide a single customer view in Navision. Offline orders can either be processed by tradeit using the inbuilt call centre/MOTO capabilities, or imported from Dynamics NAV, to provide users with a complete order history from any channel, in their online account.
- Share details of any loyalty scheme between the two systems ensuring points are correct across any touchpoint.
- Send order status updates from NAV to the tradeit ecommerce platform which than update customers through both email communications and within their account.
The tradeit ecommerce platform has been widely integrated with Microsoft Dynamics Navision for a number of customers across many different industries and business models with robust 2-way communication between the systems. Our expertise covers integrations for both retail and trade businesses and the significantly different requirements of those. Are you looking to launch an ecommerce channel integrated with Microsoft Dynamics Navision? Is your current ecommerce platform struggling to deliver the capabilities that you want, or replicate the features of Microsoft Dynamics Navision online? If so, get in touch to talk about how we can help.