Set up additional rules at the basket to help improve fraud protection and check for suspicious orders before they are processed. tradeit allows you to define and flag unusual activity and ordering anomalies before they are processed including:
- If the order value exceeds £x, $x or €x.
- The number of a single SKU ordered exceeds x.
- The billing postcode and shipping address/postcode are different.
- Customer is a member of user group x.
- Number of orders placed by a customer during a certain period of time exceeds x.
- Order contains product x
- The delivery address is different to the default delivery address.
- The delivery postcode is x.
- The billing postcode is x.
- Customer places their first order.
- Order contains overidden price, unauthorised product.