Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and the tradeit ecommerce platform
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is effectively a replacement for Microsoft Dynamics NAV and is available in two guises; Dynamics 365 Business Central cloud which is hosted in the Microsoft public cloud (Azure) and Dynamics 365 Business Central on-premises which offers two licencing models - Perpetual or Subscription.
Regardless of which model you are operating, through tight integration between the tradeit ecommerce platform and your MS Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP system an array of data can be shared. The flexibility of our ecommerce platform means that any features or functions of 365 Business Central can be replicated online, using data that is shared between the two systems. On a basic level this may include pushing customer, product, and pricing information from 365 Business Central to tradeit and sending order information and statuses back from tradeit to 365. However, we have delivered integrations between the two systems with far more complex data being shared including information such as packing slips, wishlists, back orders, product categories & relationships, financial statements, invoices, credit limits & terms, ordering permissions, returns, tax rates, shipping, loyalty points and much more.
- Integrate tradeit with multiple installations of 365 Business Central to deliver a truly global, multichannel solution supporting both B2B and retail businesses.
- Process orders and returns from any online channel (B2B, Retail, International) and route them via the correct installation of 365 Business Central to keep them separate.
- Push product, category, and relationship information from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to tradeit in order to automatically populate product content ensuring both systems are in sync.
- Make invoices from Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central available via their ecommerce site allowing customers to settle them online.
- Export order information from the tradeit ecommerce platform to provide a single customer view in 365 Business Central. Offline orders can either be processed by tradeit using the inbuilt call centre/MOTO capabilities, or imported from Dynamics 365 Business Central, to provide users with a complete order history from any channel, in their online account.
- Share details of any loyalty scheme between the two systems ensuring points are correct across any touchpoint.
- Send order status updates from 365 to the tradeit ecommerce platform which then update customers through both email communications and within their account.
Our expertise covers integrations for both retail and trade businesses, or both, and the significantly different requirements of those. Are you looking to launch an ecommerce channel integrated with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central? Is your current ecommerce platform struggling to deliver the capabilities that you want, or replicate the features of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central online? If so, get in touch to talk about how we can help.