WinMan and the tradeit ecommerce platform
Using WinMan ERP integrated into the tradeit ecommerce platform helps to streamline your business processes, ensuring day-to-day tasks require little or no manual intervention, improving operational efficiency, and maximising ROI. Using a choice of common file formats such as XML, CSV, TAB and/or Web Services, updates are scheduled between the two systems as necessary (based on the merchant's requirements), guaranteeing information is up-to-date and accurate across both, and eliminating the duplication of effort or re-entry of information on either system.
With WinMan offering a whole scope of functions aimed at manufacturers and distributors in particular, being able to access those functions online requires both a feature-rich B2B ecommerce platform as well as robust and proven integrations from an experienced partner.
Having integrated with WinMan for several customers, and with such comprehensive levels of integration, WinMan and tradeit can effectively operate like one system, driving your ecommerce business and ensuring your future online growth. The capability of tradeit means key customer, product, pricing, stock, promotional and order information from WinMan can easily be shared with online customers providing them with a feature-rich, self-service portal capable of supporting them 24/7/365 and freeing up your staff to win new business.
The comprehensive features in WinMan can be replicated online through integration with tradeit including:
- Cater for any sophisticated pricing policies using tradeit's pricing manager as well as MOQs, quantity breaks and quantity steps.
- Handle online quotations with details pushed back to WinMan where they can be attended to by one of your sales team, enabling your offline and online channels to work together.
- Support repeat orders, pre-orders, back orders, scheduled orders, multi-address delivery and drop shipments from a single online order.
- Manage any agreed payment terms, credit limits, master/sub accounts (including ordering/approval permissions) as defined by WinMan.
- Control discounts and promotions including zero value orders or negative line item values (often rejected by some ERP systems).
- Define any special shipping information or fulfilment types.
- Offer the same customer-specific products, part-codes, labelling, packaging or configurations from WinMan, online.
- Display batch numbers and expiry dates pulled directly from WinMan to your website, ensuring customers know the shelf-life of what they order and you have full traceability of what's sold.
- Access inventory data, keep stock to a minimum, and know exactly where items are located across multiple warehouse and online channels including extending your capability to include Vendor Managed Inventory.
Are you looking to launch an ecommerce channel integrated with your WinMan ERP? Is your current ecommerce platform struggling to deliver the capabilities that you want, or replicate the features of WinMan online? If so, get in touch to talk about how we can help.
LEARN MORE ›