SAP Business One and the tradeit ecommerce platform
Lower the cost of managing your business, from financials, purchasing, inventory, sales, and customer relationships to project management, operations, and HR and increase the efficiency of your ecommerce operation with integration to tradeit with functions such as:
- Populate SAP Business One with full product details & information, and then push that to tradeit to populate product pages.
- Replicate any complex pricing structures in SAP B1, online, by using the tradeit ecommerce platform's pricing manager to deliver the same through your ecommerce site.
- Share company and/or user details between the two systems ensuring you have a single customer view of all activity both online and offline.
- Manage online and offline returns via a combination of tradeit and SAP Business One. Raise returns via either system but ensure statuses are communicated back to the customer. By using the tradeit ecommerce platform to raise a return, the customer can visit their order history, select what they want to return and that is then pushed back to the ERP system for processing. Once received and approved, it's pushed back to tradeit where it can be refunded by an administrator directly, rather than going into the PSP. If returns are raised in SAP B1 they can by pushed to the users' account in tradeit along with any status updates which can then be sent to the customer.
- Raise invoices and credit notes in SAP Business One and pass those across to the tradeit ecommerce platform where the user can access them in their account. Invoices can be viewed and paid online, whilst credit notes can be used to pay or, part pay, for orders online, or settle any outstanding invoices.
- Send order status updates from SAP to tradeit which then trigger automatic correspondence to the customer.
- Add offline orders processed in SAP to the users' my account in tradeit so they have a single view of all orders regardless of channel.
- Create and populate user groups in SAP Business One and then replicate those in the tradeit ecommerce platform to segment users for marketing, promotions, content, pricing, products and much more.
- Send packing slips from SAP Business One to tradeit on dispatch, which triggers a status update and sends the customer an email. Tracking details can also be added if provide from SAP B1.
Are you looking to launch an ecommerce channel integrated with SAP Business One? Is your current ecommerce platform struggling to deliver the capabilities that you want, or replicate the features of SAP Business One online? If so, get in touch to talk about how we can help. The tradeit ecommerce platform also integrates with the entire SAP ERP range, so if you are running SAP Business ByDesign, SAP S/4HANA Cloud or SAP S/AHANA, get in touch to learn more.
ECOMMERCE CASE STUDY
Integrated with tradeit using web services, this gift wholesaler and retailer use SAP Business One to push product, pricing, stock, category relationships, companies, users, user groups, secondary address, invoices, credit notes and returns to their B2B and Retail websites.
ECOMMERCE CASE STUDY
This manufacturer of world class loudspeakers and headphones use SAP Business One integrated with the tradeit ecommerce platform via CSV to share order status, stock, returns, and consignments, whilst pushing web orders from tradeit back to SAP Business One.