See changes on the storefront end as you make them.
- TemplatesEach page is built on a template which is populated with a number of editable zones.
- ZonesEach zone can be populated with one or more conditional component. Zones can be easily moved up and down the page to change their order.
- Within zones, pre-defined components enable you to display different content in different ways using text, images, buttons, links, social feeds, carousels, banners, videos or a WYSIWYG to create styled layouts within each zone. Those components can have conditions applied to display when they meet certain criteria such as who the user is, what they do, what's in their basket and much more providing extremely powerful personalisation capabilities and multivariate testing scope.
There is also a recommended products component specifically designed to populate carousels of up-sells and cross-sells wherever required.
- ElementsEach component contains elements which represent something that can be edited to populate the component. This might be an image, text, video, or a link for example.
- Scope NEWScope can be applied to content meaning you can display it; globally (on every page of your site(s)), by channel (just a specific channel), by template (on every occurance of that template across your site), or by page (applies to only that page). This allows you to edit any page and replicate content across your site, or only apply to a specific scope for more targeted content delivery.