The Craft Company upgrade their retail ecommerce site from Magento
Following hot on the heels of their B2B site, Culpitt have also relaunched the sister site for their D2C brand, The Craft Company, which was previously built on Magento. tradeit’s powerful multi-channel capabilities mean both sites can sit on the same installation of tradeit, with the ability to share content between the two, or offer a completely unique experience as required.
Both sites are also integrated with their Sage 200 ERP system to share product, customer and order details between the two systems. The sites have also been integrated with dotdigital for email marketing purposes, with each site having its own separate list of customers to target.
The new retail site features:
- Customer call centre (enabling staff to login to customer accounts and support them, even placing orders on their behalf)
- Blog, Advice & Tips, and How To Guides powered through tradeit’s integrated blog
- Multiple payment methods including credit/debit card, PayPal and Apple Pay
- Loyalty scheme using tradeit’s built in system
- Next day delivery countdown timer for orders
- Closed checkout to help with conversions