Sanderson IT Software and the tradeit ecommerce platform
Using Sanderson's IT software integrated into the tradeit ecommerce platform helps to improve efficiency, boost productivity and achieve growth. With a number of different options aimed at specific industry sectors and business types, Sanderson has one of the most complete ERP offerings on the market. By using common file formats such as XML, TAB and/or Web Services, data is easily shared between the two systems, eliminating the duplication of effort or re-entry of information on either system. Sanderson's range of software solutions includes:
Sanderson Elucid multi-channel retail ERP features intelligent stock management, flexible warehouse management & order fulfilment, and comprehensive product management which when integrated with tradeit ensures merchants can manage multiple online and offline sales channels through a seamless integrated retail eco-system. Learn more about integrating tradeit with Elucid.
Specifically aimed at the wholesale and cash & carry industry, Swords helps deliver cost savings, improved operational efficiencies and a fast ROI through the elimination of manual processes and provision of services.
Unity, Unity F8 & UnityExpress are a new generation of software aimed at productive manufacturing, going beyond the reach of traditional ERP/MRP systems and giving you control over operations, commerce, supply chain and financials. Unity F8 is specifically aimed at food & drink manufacturers, whilst UnityExpress is the ideal solution for smaller manufacturers but all three systems focus on increasing productivity, boosting capacity & growth, and driving efficiency.
The plethora of features in Sanderson's product range can be replicated online through integration with tradeit including:
- Gain a single view of all customer activity across all channels including wholesale, stores, marketplaces, call centre, catalogues and mail order, consolidating all orders from them.
- Control the allocation and movement of stock between warehouses and/or stores, routing orders to the relevant location for fulfilment, including prioritising channels and fulfilling back orders.
- Deliver omni-channel services that merge your online and offline channels such as Click & Collect/Reserve from stores, Online Store Stock Checker, rapid fulfilment from stores, Endless Aisle and much more.
- Store orders, customer data, price lists, promotions, purchase orders, and stock and push that information to and from tradeit where necessary.
- Populate product pages with data pulled from Sanderson ensuring consistency across all channels and ensure any updates or changes are swiftly uploaded too.
- Support repeat orders, pre-orders, back orders, scheduled orders, multi-address delivery and drop shipments from a single online order whilst also delivering customer communications during every phase of the journey.
- Cater for international channels via multi-lingual, multi-currency and multi-warehouse support via both systems.
- Target promotions and offers to reach your most profitable customers and report on the success of each campaign.
- Allow customers to manage their account online: update details, view order history, track orders, check deliver dates, view and pay invoices online, request quotes and much more.
Are you looking to launch an ecommerce channel integrated with your Sanderson IT software? Is your current ecommerce platform struggling to deliver the capabilities that you want, or replicate the features of Sanderson online? If so, get in touch to talk about how we can help.
ECOMMERCE CASE STUDY
See how this UK chocolate manufacturer integrated their Sanderson Elucid ERP with tradeit to deliver a class-leading omni-channel retail ecommerce solution across their online and offline channels.