Combining Web Content Management, Product Information Management and Community & Social tools, tradeit offers expert ecommerce content management, giving online retailers the tools that they need to manage all of their content in-house, including rich media, content assets...Learn more
Utilise Red’s leading edge promotions engine, advertising system, on-site search, email marketing and recommendations to tailor and enrich the customer experience across multiple channels...Learn more
In this highly competitive ecommerce environment, merchants may only get one chance to impress a customer with on-time delivery of their products, great customer service, and accurate billing. tradeit’s Order Management System helps merchants to ensure the smoothest operations, increase sales...Learn more
Highly capable and well proven in the field, tradeit has been strategically developed by Red to be a holistically entwined CMS and ecommerce platform providing implementation flexibility and competitive advantage to its users...Learn more
- Ecommerce Solutions
- News & Insights
Ecommerce Product Information Management
Infinitely scalable, the catalogue can handle an unlimited number of products, categories, sub-categories and product attributes.
Product catalogue management.
Manage multiple price lists.
Sophisticated on-site search.
Unlimited user defined product attributes.
Unlimited products, categories and subcategories.
Manage faceted navigation, search and sort options.
Differential pricing & multiple currencies.
Manage content in multiple languages including Cyrillic and symbol-based text.
Simple attribute management with manageable groups for product types.
Unlimited product variations such as size and colour.
Multiple product descriptions, images and attributes for effective customer targeting.
Multi-channel & multi-domain management. Aggregate all of your product data creating a central repository of accurate, enriched content for use in online and offline channels.
Flexible taxonomies architecture enables multiple association of products across categories, related products and product groupings.
Benefits of Product Information Management
- Reduce your administrative costs by using one central platform for managing all product data.
- Shorten your time to market when launching new products & channels by re-deploying content from the PIM.
- Centralise content for re-use, re-deployment and distribution across multiple channels, including international.
- Dramatically increase conversion rate with high quality product content.
- Become truly multi-channel by delivering consistent product information across all channels.
- Ensure product data quality using strict rules to govern how data data is organised and handled.
- Increase conversion rates and revenues by having complete, accurate & rich product data.
Product Catalogue Management
The tradeit ecommerce platform utilises a single, centralised product catalogue, integrating product data feeds from your suppliers, product data created in-house and from external contributors and systems. There are three main ways that product data can be managed through the platform.
- The first option is to manage products - enriching them with translations into other languages, with multiple images, links to downloadable content etc... - through the administration system.
- The second option is through integration with an ERP system, feeding structured product data into the system. The product data can then be enriched through the administration system and then delivered through any channel. All feeds can be managed via Red's Data Transfer Scheduler using Web Services, TAB or XML.
- The third option is to use the bulk import/export facility to download the product file, make changes and then re-upload it.