Global ecommerce solutions
Grow your ecommerce business globally and engage customers worldwide. Enter new international markets or improve your current international presences using Red’s internationalised ecommerce platform, tradeit.
The tradeit ecommerce platform underpins extensive ecommerce and international expansion plans with its rich feature set, flexibility and scalability.
tradeit's international feature set includes:
- Central management of multiple ecommerce stores.
- Multi-lingual allowing all product and web content, navigation, images with text, triggered emails, etc... to be translated, including Cyrillic and symbol-based text.
- Multi-currency, enabling international customers to purchase in their local currency.
- Handling of multiple and complex tax systems across different regions.
- Multi-warehouse, handling stock held in different / multiple locations.
An ecommerce platform to support international expansion
There are many challenges involved in successfully shaping and delivering cross-border ecommerce. Selling into global markets requires merchants to overhaul their customer proposition, tailoring it to address the needs of local markets. Buying habits vary dramatically from country to country and so considerations such as accepting payment in the local market currency, logistics around fulfilment and delivery, and local customer service & returns should be carefully planned. Merchants looking to improve their international ecommerce offering, or to start selling internationally for the first time, should select an ecommerce partner and platform that enables them to deliver a fully internationalised experience that engages local customers, increases exposure and ultimately drives revenues, increasing market share.
Localised ecommerce platform checklist
- Local language versions with complete translation variants management through the back office, including Cyrillic and symbol-based text.
- Full support for translated web copy including double-byte characters, product data, templates, media, page titles, metadata and URL structures for local search engine optimisation and a rich user experience.
- Multiple payment options can be offered and multiple merchant configurable order workflows for each payment method and/or website domain.
- Management for multiple tax rates according to local tax systems including the US (Nexus).
- Multiple price lists for multiple currencies which can be displayed based on a configurable set of rules.
- Integration with duty calculation tools so international customers know the full cost of their item when ordering.
- Fully translated versions of the ecommerce platform back office enabling local website management teams to manage local language content and other content including images, products and promotions, in their local environments.
- Localised form fills and translated user prompts for a seamless user experience.
- Flexibility to offer consistent branding or individualised look and feel across multiple domains, allowing for variances in design and user experience for different countries.
- Market leading promotions engine empowering merchants to drive customer engagement and re-engagement by targeting and personalising promotions for specific customer groups.
- Future proofed solutions through the robust but agile platform structure which is enhanced with, on average, 2-3 new releases per annum, ensuring our clients are at the very forefront of ecommerce with the latest features.
Multi-lingual ecommerce platform
Offer local language versions of your sites using Red Technology’s global ecommerce platform, tradeit. tradeit fully supports the use of different languages, including Cyrillic and symbol-based text, across multiple ecommerce sites affecting everything from product information, URL’s and menu navigation through to swapping out images for ones incorporating text in the correct language. tradeit enables international merchants to provide a seamless, localised user experience for their customers.
Multi-currency, complex tax handling, multiple payment methods & shipping options
In order to be relevant to local customers, merchants should offer market specific payment options and enable consumers to buy in their own currencies. Red’s tradeit ecommerce platform provides support for multiple currencies and payment types, and takes into account different tax systems for different countries including the US (Nexus), giving international merchants maximum flexibility and complete peace of mind.
Multi-site ecommerce platform
Launch multiple B2B, or retail sites, each with a custom look and feel, product catalogue and navigational structure, and administer them from a single instance of Red’s tradeit ecommerce platform. Developing and deploying multiple ecommerce websites on the tradeit platform is a quick and cost effective way of trialing or entering new markets, and growing your online business.
How Red Technology can help your business grow
Red are a full service ecommerce solutions provider who deliver fully internationalised ecommerce sites for cross-border merchants using their tradeit ecommerce platform. Red has worked with numerous leading online retailers to design, develop and deliver fully globalised ecommerce solutions, proven to attract, engage and re-engage customers in local markets. Red are a highly experienced ecommerce partner who deliver proven, best in class ecommerce solutions, with individual clients who turnover multiple millions online using the tradeit ecommerce platform.