tradeit ecommerce and Access ERP
Access ERP's modular capabilities mean there is a whole host of functions available from accounting, sales, distribution, warehouse management, purchasing, CRM and much more. By integrating Access ERP into tradeit it enables businesses to replicate this vast range of functionality online, streamlining your business processes, ensuring day-to-day tasks require little or no manual intervention, improving operational efficiency, and maximising ROI.
Normally using XML files to pass information between systems, but equally comfortable supporting other common file formats such as CSV, TAB and/or Web Services, updates are scheduled between Access ERP and tradeit as necessary (based on the merchant's requirements), guaranteeing information is up-to-date and accurate across both, and eliminating the duplication of effort or re-entry of information on either system.
Having integrated with Access ERP for several customers, and with a wide range of modules available covering various back office functions, using the two systems seamlessly together can provide the basis of your complete ecommerce eco-system. With the flexibility of tradeit and the integration capabilities of Red Technology, aligned to your Access ERP software, replicating your offline business processes online is easier than ever.
The modular feature set of Access ERP can be replicated online through integration with tradeit including:
- Manage all prices, price lists and pricing rules using tradeit's pricing manager so any discounts, MOQs, quantity steps, and quantity breaks and easily shared between the two systems.
- Control the movement and allocation of stock ensuring that items are available when and where they should be. This real-time view of stock can be shown to online users for both purchases or for displaying physical store stock.
- Manage all products, product relationships and even custom or bespoke products so those that exist in Access are displayed and available to your customers online.
- Enforce the same credit terms and spending limits defined in Access for customers online. This includes the capability to offer the same purchasing controls and order approvals that exist in Access.
- Synchronise customer and company information between the two systems giving you a single customer view of all activity and ensuring all data is up-to-date.
- Record serial numbers, batch numbers, best before and use before dates in Access and show those to customers online for products that require them.
- Share order statuses between Access and your tradeit ecommerce store keeping customers informed throughout every step of their order. tradeit's built-in email capability enables customers to be notified of any change in status (i.e. order received, order shipped etc...).
Are you looking to launch an ecommerce channel integrated with your Access ERP? Is your current ecommerce platform struggling to deliver the capabilities that you want, or replicate the features of Access ERP online? If so, get in touch to talk about how we can help.