Combining Web Content Management, Product Information Management and Community & Social tools, tradeit offers expert ecommerce content management, giving online retailers the tools that they need to manage all of their content in-house, including rich media, content assets...Learn more
Utilise Red’s leading edge promotions engine, advertising system, on-site search, email marketing and recommendations to tailor and enrich the customer experience across multiple channels...Learn more
In this highly competitive ecommerce environment, merchants may only get one chance to impress a customer with on-time delivery of their products, great customer service, and accurate billing. tradeit’s Order Management System helps merchants to ensure the smoothest operations, increase sales...Learn more
Highly capable and well proven in the field, tradeit has been strategically developed by Red to be a holistically entwined CMS and ecommerce platform providing implementation flexibility and competitive advantage to its users...Learn more
- Ecommerce Solutions
- News & Insights
ERP & accounts integration
• Integrate your online sales channel with your ERP system or finance software so that you always have up to the minute information about the state of your finances and cash flow.
• Red Technology are experienced in integrating ecommerce web sites into a wide variety of ERP and accounting packages including Microsoft Dynamics (AX & Nav), SAP (Business One, Business 2 & SAP By Design), Sage, WinMan, Intact, Sanderson Elucid, Infor, Exchequer and Pegasus Opera.
Payment Service Providers (PSP’s)
• Reliable integration with Payment Service Providers is crucial – ensuring that your customer's transactions are processed promptly and smoothly. An unreliable PSP connection can mean lost sales opportunities, missed revenue and directly impact on cash flow.
• Red's tradeit ecommerce system has been seamlessly integrated with most major PSP’s including Secure Trading, CyberSource, PayPal, WorldPay, Sagepay, Datacash and PayPal.
• Ecommerce system integration with your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software helps you keep up to date with what your customers are doing. Efficiently combine your sales force with your ecommerce operation, ensuring that everyone is up to date with your customer activity.
• Offer your customers a choice of how to purchase - either online or through your internal sales force.
• Free up your sales team to concentrate on winning new business and managing relationships while your ecommerce enabled website deals with repeat orders.
Order management & fulfilment systems
• Call Centres – Your call centre operation can access the ecommerce administration system to place customer orders or update order changes. Alternatively the system can be integrated to work in conjunction with your current in-house call centre and fulfilment software.
• Stock Control – The tradeit ecommerce package can communicate with your in-house stock systems to accurately reflect stocking levels. The system can be customised to handle out of stock and part shipment situations based upon your own business rules.
• Warehousing and dispatch – The system keeps your customers informed and up to date. Integration with your dispatch operation means that order and dispatch status can be accessed online via the website and where necessary send email alerts to your customer.
It is incredibly disruptive to update or replace your businesses Legacy and ERP systems. That’s why tradeit has been designed to ensure your ecommerce operation can communicate effectively with a wide variety of software platforms and systems; saving you money by mitigating the need to replace your legacy systems. Additionally, the tradeit ecommerce platform can be easily adapted to integrate with any new systems as and when you implement them, helping to future proof your ecommerce investment.
The tradeit ecommerce platform can communicate with any software package through a comprehensive Web Services module to your own defined business rules and schedule. Communicate effectively with your customers, affiliates and 3rd party lead generation systems.
• Postcode, address and mapping software to improve your fulfilment operation.
• Analytics software to measure customer web paths and site traffic.
• CRM packages to effectively manage and maximise the revenue potential of your customer base.
• Affiliates & shopping portals to promote your products and generate sales.
• Social networking, customer review sites and other web tools to add additional functionality to your site as new technologies and trends emerge.