tradeit's enterprise e-commerce architecture supports high volume online operations.
Plan for growth with tradeit's flexible, scalable .NET e-commerce solution. tradeit has been specifically developed to support medium size and global enterprise businesses operating high volume online operations across multiple web sites in multiple languages.
The system allows centralised control of your product catalogue and simplifies the process of delivering personalised content, branding and pricing to multiple stores, affiliates and franchisees.
This means greater control of your public image, pricing and margins across complex e-business relationships.
Effectively operate multiple B2B and B2C web stores while simultaneously providing branded stores and content for affiliates and franchisees.
- Easily manage multiple websites and ecommerce stores from a single administration system.
- Unique look and feel for each store.
- Shared or separate user accounts and shopping baskets depending on requirements.
- Dynamically deliver ecommerce content in different languages to different sites; target the right customers, with the right message, at the right time.
- Share or restrict user accounts across multiple domains to ease customer transition or restrict migration.
- Easily handle multiple branding and corporate images across domains.
- tradeit ecommerce platform can run in any MS Windows supported currency and language.
- Provides the basis for extended multi-lingual support.
- Provides the basis for complex multi-currency and multi tax jurisdiction requirements.
Multisite Ecommerce Administration System
All your ecommerce sites and affiliate content can be managed centrally from a central web administration system. The tradeit ecommerce platform can deliver significant cost savings:
- You don’t have to invest in multiple technology packages and don’t need multiple administration teams.
- Multiple users manage the system via a web browser from anywhere with internet access so there is no need to install applications on a PC.
- Centralised management and control of your products, branding and pricing ensure that your business is developing and growing safely, to your defined strategy, rather than growing in disparate and disjointed directions.
A centralised ecommerce software system also helps to ensure continuity and consistency of information in-house, mitigating against having the same products with different details across multiple databases; eliminating data conflicts, product and price discrepancies and the headaches of getting disparate technologies to communicate with each other. Contact Us via our ecommerce software enquiry form to find out how we can help your business.
Increase Online Sales Through Effective Customer Targeting
Dynamically deliver multiple brand content across online stores, affiliates and franchises. Effectively tweaking your product offering to match target markets and maximise sales, while protecting your core brand.
- Unique branding, look and feel for each store, affiliate and franchisee.
- Dynamically deliver content in multiple languages.
- Manage complex multi-currency, multi tax jurisdiction and delivery zone rules.
- Restrict the sale of goods and product categories to specific sites and affiliates.
- Target the right customers with the right message, at the right time.
- Deliver tailored promotions, vouchers, discounts and prices to different market segments and customers.
- Share or restrict user accounts across sites, domains and affiliates.