Mobile and Responsive Commerce
Mobile commerce platform allowing for rapid deployment and customisation
Use the tradeit mobile commerce storefront to extend and enhance the shopping experience offered to your customers by launching a mobile commerce channel for your business. tradeit features a fully functional mobile commerce storefront straight out-of-the-box, enabling the rapid deployment of mobile stores.
As the mobile storefront and the ecommerce platform are intrinsically linked, the mobile storefront is easily customised and managed through the tradeit platform’s administration system. The rich functionality from Red’s core multi-channel ecommerce platform powers the mobile storefront, delivering everything a retailer needs to sell through their mobile channel.
With full integration into the tradeit ecommerce platform, retailers can control all aspects of the mobile storefront encompassing products, pricing, promotions and content. The tradeit platform’s mobile storefront has been rigorously tested across all major browsers and devices as detailed below.
- Opera Mini
Benefits of mobile commerce from Red
- Generate more sales through the channel
- Relatively low channel development costs and short route to market
- Market and sell cross-channel tying in mobile, social, web and in-store
- Enhance your brand’s appeal to target markets
Red works with online businesses to develop their mobile channels as part of an ecommerce build using their tradeit platform. Red’s team of commerce consultants work with vendors to create fully functional, unique, branded, m-commerce experiences, enabling their customers to browse and purchase products quickly and easily from their mobile device.
Responsive commerce platform adapts to viewing device
Websites using responsive design essentially react to the device on which they are being viewed and 'respond' by applying a defined set of styles to change the layout and appearance so it is optimised for that device or browser.
The responsive website is easily customised and managed through the tradeit ecommerce platform's powerful administration system. With full integration, merchants can control all aspects of the responsive design encompassing products, pricing, promotions and content.
Benefits of responsive commerce from Red
- Optimised user experience across all devices
- More cost-effective as only a single site is required (although build, design and testing costs are often more expensive, as it needs to work across all devices)
- URL structure remains the same, improving search visibility and SEO rankings
- Site is already future-proofed as it is optimised for screen sizes and devices that haven't been released yet.
- Easier to analyse and track as there is just a single channel.
Red works with online businesses to develop a responsive design as part of an ecommerce build using their tradeit platform. Red’s team of consultants work with vendors to create fully functional, responsive designs, enabling their customers to browse and purchase products quickly and easily from any device.