Product Information Management
Sophisticated management of your product catalogue
tradeit's Product Information Management tool provides online and multi-channel retailers with a centralised system for managing rich product data. tradeit’s PIM gives merchants the tools that they need to ensure that their product data is up-to-date, accurate and consistent across their online channels.
Infinitely scalable, the catalogue can handle an unlimited number of products, categories, sub-categories and product attributes.
Ecommerce Product Information Management
- Product Catalogue Management.
- Multi-channel & multi-domain management. Aggregate all of your product data creating a central repository of accurate, enriched content for use in online and offline channels.
- Unlimited user defined product attributes.
- Manage faceted navigation, search and sort options.
- Differential pricing & multiple currencies.
- Flexible taxonomies architecture enables multiple association of products across categories, related products and product groupings.
- Unlimited products, categories and subcategories.
- Multiple product descriptions, images and attributes for effective customer targeting.
- Unlimited product variations such as size and colour.
- Manage multiple price lists.
- Manage content in multiple languages including Cyrillic and symbol-based text.
- Image resizer.
- Sophisticated on-site search.
Benefits of product information management
- Reduce your administrative costs by using one central platform for managing all product data.
- Shorten your time to market when launching new products & channels by re-deploying content from the PIM.
- Centralise content for re-use, re-deployment and distribution across multiple channels, including international.
- Dramatically increase conversion rates with high quality product content.
- Become truly multi-channel by delivering consistent product information across all channels.
- Ensure product data quality using strict rules to govern how data is organised and handled.
- Increase conversion rates and revenues by having complete, accurate & rich product data.
Product catalogue management
The tradeit ecommerce platform utilises a single centralised product catalogue, integrating product data feeds from your suppliers, product data created in-house and from external contributors and systems. There are three main ways that product data can be managed through the platform.
- The first option is to manage products - enriching them with translations into other languages, multiple images, links to downloadable content - through the administration system.
- The second way is through integration with an ERP system, feeding structured product data into the system. The product data can then be enriched through the administration system and then delivered through any channel. All feeds can be managed via Red’s Data Transfer Scheduler using Web Services, TAB or XML.
- The third way is to use the bulk import/export facility to download the product file, make changes and then re-upload it.